New cable modem - setup info?

Old July 5th 05, 09:47 PM posted to ntl.cablemodems.support,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.telecom.broadband
Jon

Default New cable modem - setup info?

Any hep appreciated.

My mum has NTL analogue TV and 2 x NTL phone lines. She has today had a
cable modem installed.

The engineer has told her to wait a few hours before using it and left
her a CD and some cables.

If I went round I'm sure I could have it licked in 2 minutes flat,
however that is not an option.

My mum is not very computer savvy, I need to be able to explain to her
in simple steps what to do and in what order.

Can anyone assist?
--
Regards
Jon

Old July 7th 05, 11:02 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Jon

declared for all the world to hear...
then ring NTL broadband help and they will talk her through installation

Turned out to be a faulty disc.
--
Regards
Jon