"right angled" CAT5 cable

Old July 10th 05, 12:28 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Brian Reay

Default "right angled" CAT5 cable

To assist with a particular project*, I'm after a CAT 5 cable with a molded
RJ45 connector, but with the cable coming out at right-angles to the norm,
and in the plane of the plug (ideally with the tab 'up' and looking toward
the socket, the cable would emerge to the left).

Anyone ever seen such a thing?

(Not a PC project.)

--
Brian Reay