Login Password for Netgear 102 access point

Old July 25th 05, 05:01 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Steven Campbell

Default Login Password for Netgear 102 access point

Anyone know the Login password for a Netgear 102 access point?
I'm having problems setting this up (see other post) and have tried to
access the access point via its SNMP manager to see if it gives me any other
options.

I've searched Netgears site and scoured Google but no joy.

I've tried the usual 1234, password, netgear etc but everything gets
rejected.

I've emailed their support but so far they haven't got back to me and since
I have some time on my hands I'd like to get this sorted.

Steven.

Old July 25th 05, 05:50 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Steven Campbell

wrote:

Anyone know the Login password for a Netgear 102 access point?
I'm having problems setting this up (see other post) and have tried to
access the access point via its SNMP manager to see if it gives me any

other
options.

I've searched Netgears site and scoured Google but no joy.

I've tried the usual 1234, password, netgear etc but everything gets
rejected.

I've emailed their support but so far they haven't got back to me and

since
I have some time on my hands I'd like to get this sorted.

Try "private"

Try Genius ;o)

Thanks it worked.