The Blah Trojan

Old August 4th 05, 10:41 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Muzz

Default The Blah Trojan

Since severely messing around with my router recently trying to host games
on the internet and other things I have had a few security alerts on my
Norton Firewall. They are reported as Blah Trojan attacks from 192.168.1.1,
my router !

The only major change I still have in effect is that my roter now has the
new Firmware and also UPnP is enables for MSN messenger.

Surely any real attack would bear an internet IP address ?

--
Muzz
send mail to