Dial-up & Wireless Router

Old August 4th 05, 03:33 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
GlintingHedgehog

Default Dial-up & Wireless Router

In article , AlexS
says...
Is it possible to use a wireless router/modem with a dial up connection?

I've used a Linksys broadband router on a dial-up connection with no
problems, but it may depend on the router.

I wouldn't expect it to be possible with a modem, since you need a
different modem for dial-up and broadband.

--
Hedgehog