Curious enough to know?

Old February 24th 06, 09:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Curious enough to know?

Are you curious to know who is the man who led millions to boycott
Danish products for his sake?

You can know by reading here ..

http://www.islamway.com/mohammad

I am sure you won't regret at all !!

Old February 24th 06, 10:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nigel Molesworth

We don't give a ****, now **** off.

--
Nigel M
Old February 25th 06, 08:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nigel Molesworth

On 24 Feb 2006 15:15:33 -0800, tx2 wrote:

and if we don't
like someone, it isn't because of skin colour or religion, it's because
they are a complete ******.

Unless they are French of course ;-)

--
Nigel M
Old February 25th 06, 05:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

wrote in message
oups.com
Are you curious to know who is the man who led millions
to boycott Danish products for his sake?

No, couldn't give a s**t.

Ivor

Old February 27th 06, 12:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kraftee

Nigel Molesworth wrote:
On 24 Feb 2006 15:15:33 -0800, tx2 wrote:

and if we don't
like someone, it isn't because of skin colour or religion, it's
because they are a complete ******.

Unless they are French of course ;-)

Yes but they smell off garlic (& body odour, well most of the students
do anyway)

Old February 28th 06, 02:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
rig doc

wrote in message
oups.com...
Are you curious to know who is the man who led millions to boycott
Danish products for his sake?

No. Why boycott Denmark? It was a newspaper that published the cartoons, not
the whole of Denmark. If that is the attitude then ALL Asians must be to
blame for 911

You can know by reading here ..
No Thanks. I prefer the truth instead of racial hatred whipped up by
stupid warmongering troublemaking thugs.
http://www.islamway.com/mohammad

I am sure you won't regret at all !!
I'm sure you will when you meet your maker one day