tesco internet phone - any comments ?

Old February 25th 06, 08:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul woolley

Default tesco internet phone - any comments ?

good or bad ?

what phone number do you get allocated (01 or 0870) ?

thanks

Old February 25th 06, 10:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh paul woolley:
good or bad ?

what phone number do you get allocated (01 or 0870) ?

thanks

It looks to me a toy service, with the toy (USB) phones, not very good rates,
unless you plan not to use it for outgoing calls, but being USB not really
practical for just incoming.

--
For 5 when referred to easyMobile contact me via
www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk

Old February 25th 06, 10:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote in message
. uk
Thus spaketh paul woolley:
good or bad ?

what phone number do you get allocated (01 or 0870) ?

thanks

It looks to me a toy service, with the toy (USB) phones,
not very good rates, unless you plan not to use it for
outgoing calls, but being USB not really practical for
just incoming.

Are you forced to use a USB device..? Any ATA settings..?

Ivor

Old February 25th 06, 11:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote in message
. uk
Thus spaketh paul woolley:
good or bad ?

what phone number do you get allocated (01 or 0870) ?

thanks

It looks to me a toy service, with the toy (USB) phones,
not very good rates, unless you plan not to use it for
outgoing calls, but being USB not really practical for
just incoming.

Are you forced to use a USB device..? Any ATA settings..?

Ivor

That would be something worth finding out, I just didn't look too much in it,
as the rates were poor and the purchase price was only for the USB phones.