Belkin Virtual Server Problem

Old February 26th 06, 08:41 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Tom82

Default Belkin Virtual Server Problem

When I enter the information for a virtual server (such as IP addresss,
ports, application) so I can use UltimateVNC, after I click on "Apply
Changes" in the Virtual Servers settings all the changes I just typed
in disapear and the router acts like I never set one up to begin with.
Any ideas on why this happens?