Latest voip phone/usb phone/gateway

Old February 26th 06, 07:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Latest voip phone/usb phone/gateway

Our online store provide VoIP terminal from China
USB Phone:AU-100 AU-200
USB Gateway:AU-600
IP Phone:AT-320PD/AT-320EE/AT-320ED
VoIP Gateway:AG-168V/AG-268/AG-468
the prices are very suitable for personal usage.
please visit our sales web http://www.skype-link.com