A special iTunes gift for all Telecom group members...

Old February 27th 06, 04:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default A special iTunes gift for all Telecom group members...

Hi Guys

If anyone's making any future online phone related purchases, UK
shopping portal Shopfar.com have agreed to give any gamer group member
a gift of 12 free iTunes song codes when they join up (free, no spam,
no strings attached).

Go to http://www.shopfar.com and join up using the promo code
"TELETUNES" to get the 12 free song gift while stocks last.

Shopfar.com is free to join, does not pass on any details, does not
send any spam and, most importantly, has lots of phone related shopping
sites to choose from!

Old February 27th 06, 04:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

With regards to the posting I made earlier, in retrospect this may seem
to come across like spam in itself! I hope that people don't see free
music as spam but if they do, please accept my apologies.

Jay

Old February 27th 06, 04:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sparks

wrote in message
oups.com...
With regards to the posting I made earlier, in retrospect this may seem
to come across like spam in itself! I hope that people don't see free
music as spam but if they do, please accept my apologies.

Jay

The fact you posted the same message (with slightly different codes) to...

uk.rec.audio.car
uk.telecom.mobile
uk.rec.gambling.misc
uk.rec.cars.misc
uk.media.films
uk.media.tv.misc
uk.rec.gardening
uk.tech.digital-tv
uk.rec.walking
uk.people.consumers

Plus more I expect, makes me fill in a report here
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups/ab...6e20590b15ab40

http://tinyurl.com/m65la

I encourage others to do the same.

Old February 27th 06, 07:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Ok, I have removed the post - apologies for any inconvenience.

Jay

Old February 27th 06, 07:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Sparks" wrote:

Plus more I expect, makes me fill in a report here
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups/ab...6e20590b15ab40

http://tinyurl.com/m65la

I encourage others to do the same.

Nah, they can easily change to another usenet provider and start
again.

Always go for the website hosting company -