Asterisk & SPA3000 CLID

Old February 28th 06, 10:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Peter Watson

Default Asterisk & SPA3000 CLID

I've finally got * up and running with voip.co.uk and a Sipura SPA-3000
to handle the PSTN and a DECT basestation.

Everything is working well except * doesn't seem to pass CLID
information to the FXS port on the Sipura, both for calls from
'internal' extensions and calls received from the PSTN and routed onto
the FXS port. Incoming PSTN CLID is correctly passed from the FXO port
to * and is passed to an IP phone and a softphone.

I assume this will be a Sipura setting rather than * - Has anyone any clues?

TIA

Peter
Old March 1st 06, 10:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Peter Watson

Peter Watson wrote:
I've finally got * up and running with voip.co.uk and a Sipura SPA-3000
to handle the PSTN and a DECT basestation.

Everything is working well except * doesn't seem to pass CLID
information to the FXS port on the Sipura, both for calls from
'internal' extensions and calls received from the PSTN and routed onto
the FXS port. Incoming PSTN CLID is correctly passed from the FXO port
to * and is passed to an IP phone and a softphone.

I assume this will be a Sipura setting rather than * - Has anyone any
clues?

TIA

Peter

Just tried power cycling the Sipura and it now works!! Puzzled as I
rebooted it several times during reconfiguration last night!
Old March 26th 06, 12:16 AM
Sako Sako is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Watson
Just tried power cycling the Sipura and it now works!! Puzzled as I
rebooted it several times during reconfiguration last night!
I have same problem, can u give me any hint about it?

THX
Sako