Broadband on non BT line

Old March 1st 06, 08:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bill Harzia

Default Broadband on non BT line

Hi,

A friend of mine has her phone line supplied by Homecall. After a bit
of looking about on the web, I'd rather she didn't sign up for
Homecall's own offering as there are a number of very bad reports
about it.

Are there any ISPs out there that will supply ADSL on a non BT line?

Cheers

Dave
Old March 1st 06, 10:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
James Blessing

Bill Harzia wrote:
Hi,

A friend of mine has her phone line supplied by Homecall. After a bit
of looking about on the web, I'd rather she didn't sign up for
Homecall's own offering as there are a number of very bad reports
about it.

Are there any ISPs out there that will supply ADSL on a non BT line?

If the line is a BT provided copper then any ISP should be able to
provide service - try using a checker and seeing what response you get

http://tinyurl.com/q55pj