Draytek 2100 VG

Old March 1st 06, 02:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
▀°dincÁs▓║║║

Default Draytek 2100 VG

As per subject, how many SIP accounts does this device manage? Looking
through the Draytek website, various reviews, and other Googling, I can't
find the info...

Also, cheapest place to buy it? Should I give EBay a try?

TA

--
▀°dincÁs▓║║║ Ě The Y2K Druid
I'm watching you...
Old March 1st 06, 08:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ben

"▀°dincÁs▓║║║" wrote in message
er.co.uk...
As per subject, how many SIP accounts does this device manage? Looking
through the Draytek website, various reviews, and other Googling, I can't
find the info...

Also, cheapest place to buy it? Should I give EBay a try?

TA

--
▀°dincÁs▓║║║ Ě The Y2K Druid
I'm watching you...
.oOo, (@[email protected]) ,oOo.

Just the one SIP account I'm affraid (

Ben

Old March 2nd 06, 10:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
▀°dincÁs▓║║║

It was Thu, 2 Mar 2006 02:52:29 -0000, and Martin▓ popped the nose
over the fence around uk.telecom.voip, and said...
|It's only got one phone socket, so only one SIP registartion at the time,
|but easy enough to change.
|
|Drayteks are dead reliable so it's safe to buy one on Ebay,
|(I did). You may find the 2900VG which has two phone sockets / SIP
|registrations.
|Regards,
|Martin

It's not relevant how many phone sockets the HW device has, at the end of
the day other ATAs can register to more SIP servers even with a single RJ11
socket, even softphones can (X-Lite does 10!). That's about the internal
software, I guess.
That's a major blow to the whole lot. Not suitable, then... :-(

--
▀°dincÁs▓║║║ Ě The Y2K Druid