PAP2 distortion

Old March 3rd 06, 03:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Oldie

Default PAP2 distortion

I'm using a PAP2 with both Voipfone and Sipgate, and my earpiece volume
seems distorted on both subscriptions. Callers tell me that I seem OK
at their end, both on Voip-PSTN and VoIP-VoIP calls, which is no bad
thing, I suppose.

I have tried with different corded and DECT phones and the effect is
constant. Does anyone have any ideas which PAP2 settings to tweak to
improve the user experience at my end?

Oldie