call xfer on IAXy

Old March 3rd 06, 04:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
www.cardiffpersonals.co.uk

Default call xfer on IAXy

hi,

anyone know how i transfer a call when using an iaxy?

Looking for Love?
www.cardiffpersonals.co.uk

Old March 3rd 06, 06:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

www.cardiffpersonals.co.uk wrote:
|| hi,
|| anyone know how i transfer a call when using an iaxy?
|| --
|| ---------------------------------------------------
|| Looking for Love?
|| www.cardiffpersonals.co.uk
|| ---------------------------------------------------

I'm sure with some more info you'll get better reults......

Service provider?

Connected to your Asterisk server? [email protected]? Vanilla Asterisk?

Remote transfer?

Internal transfer?

Old March 3rd 06, 06:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
www.cardiffpersonals.co.uk

I'm sure with some more info you'll get better reults......

Service provider?

Connected to your Asterisk server? [email protected]? Vanilla Asterisk?

Remote transfer?

Internal transfer?

Sorry Jono,

I am running an IAXy on an Asterisk at home installation at home and want to
transfer calls internally.

Thanks,

Looking for Love?
www.cardiffpersonals.co.uk

Old March 3rd 06, 06:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

www.cardiffpersonals.co.uk wrote:
||| I'm sure with some more info you'll get better reults......
||| Service provider?
||| Connected to your Asterisk server? [email protected]? Vanilla Asterisk?
||| Remote transfer?
||| Internal transfer?
|| Sorry Jono,
|| I am running an IAXy on an Asterisk at home installation at home and
|| want to transfer calls internally.
|| Thanks,
|| --
|| Looking for Love?
|| www.cardiffpersonals.co.uk

The # key should allow you to blind transfer a call.

Old March 3rd 06, 06:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~bsha...#_Toc129161587