Account for testing Skype

Old March 3rd 06, 05:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
kang

Default Account for testing Skype

Hi, I have set up Skype just now. I don't have a number to call to.
Anyone knows there exists an account I can call, with auto responds?

Thx!
Kang
Old March 3rd 06, 06:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"kang" wrote in message

Hi, I have set up Skype just now. I don't have a number
to call to. Anyone knows there exists an account I can
call, with auto responds?
Thx!
Kang

There is an automated test account you can call, I don't know it off hand
but the info is somewhere in the help menus.

Ivor

Old March 3rd 06, 06:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Adrian

kang wrote:
Hi, I have set up Skype just now. I don't have a number to call to.
Anyone knows there exists an account I can call, with auto responds?

Thx!
Kang

If you've just installed it, click on the contacts tab and you should see
'Skype Test Call'
--
Adrian A

Old March 3rd 06, 07:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Soruk

On Fri, 3 Mar 2006 17:09:28 -0000, Ivor Jones wrote:

"kang" wrote in message

Hi, I have set up Skype just now. I don't have a number
to call to. Anyone knows there exists an account I can
call, with auto responds?
Thx!
Kang

There is an automated test account you can call, I don't know it off hand
but the info is somewhere in the help menus.

If you don't see the "Skype Test Call" in your contacts list, call
username "echo123".

--
-- Michael "Soruk" McConnell
Eridani Star System

MailStripper - http://mailstripper.eridani.co.uk/ - SMTP spam filter
Mail Me Anywhere - http://www.MailMeAnywhere.com/ - Mobile email
Old March 3rd 06, 08:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Bert

Echo123 is no garantee that everything works fine. If I call echo123
everything sounds fine, however when I make a call....
Bert.

Old March 4th 06, 12:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
kang

"kang" wrote in message

Hi, I have set up Skype just now. I don't have a number
to call to. Anyone knows there exists an account I can
call, with auto responds?
Thx!
Kang

There is an automated test account you can call, I don't know it off hand
but the info is somewhere in the help menus.

If you don't see the "Skype Test Call" in your contacts list, call
username "echo123".

Hi guys, it works very well, thanks a lot!
Old March 5th 06, 09:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Bert

I mean calls to landlines and mobiles. Other Skype users is good to perfect.

Bert.
"Mark" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 3 Mar 2006 19:27:37 -0000, "Bert"
wrote:

Echo123 is no garantee that everything works fine. If I call echo123
everything sounds fine, however when I make a call....

that's Skype for you...