Browsing timeout setting?

Old March 3rd 06, 08:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Harry Bloomfield

Default Browsing timeout setting?

Sometimes I fail to load the entire contents of a web page when
browsing, usually failing to get photographs before the loading of a
page comes to a complete stop. Refreshing the page usually fixes the
missing images. Is there something I can adjust to allow a little more
time to load pages?

--

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)