Voipstunt settings

Old March 3rd 06, 09:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

Default Voipstunt settings

I haven't been able to use voipstunt for some time now. Have the
settings changed from sip.voipstunt.com ?
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old March 3rd 06, 11:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
RH

"Brian A" wrote in message
I haven't been able to use voipstunt for some time now. Have the
settings changed from sip.voipstunt.com ?
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

Works for me when I was testing on a PA1688 based unit

Old March 4th 06, 10:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick

On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 20:40:07 GMT, Brian A
wrote:

I haven't been able to use voipstunt for some time now. Have the
settings changed from sip.voipstunt.com ?
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

Try connectionserver.voipstunt.com
Old March 4th 06, 03:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

wrote:

I haven't been able to use voipstunt for some time now. Have the
settings changed from sip.voipstunt.com ?
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

Try connectionserver.voipstunt.com

Thanks but that doesn't work either. voipstunt used to work for me and
I haven't changed anything. :-(
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old March 4th 06, 04:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jersey

wrote:

I haven't been able to use voipstunt for some time now. Have the
settings changed from sip.voipstunt.com ?
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

Use sip1.voipstunt.com

--
Jersey