Sipdiscount and CLI

Old March 4th 06, 12:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
PhilÅ

Default Sipdiscount and CLI

I noticed my mobile had the silly 0850 number that dipdiscount gives me. So
they are now sending the number as CLI.

Now can I switch this off?? Or change it with another.

I use a ata (basically)

SIPDiscount Ron Wellsted uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 1 January 19th 06 10:10 PM
sipdiscount uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 1 January 5th 06 06:52 PM
Sipdiscount PhilÅ uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 4 December 28th 05 12:52 AM
Sipdiscount Help Please PhilÅ uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 7 December 13th 05 10:55 AM
sipdiscount J Smith uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 3 October 11th 05 02:50 AM