blueyonder wireless probs

Old March 4th 06, 06:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
dave

Default blueyonder wireless probs

can anybody advise me on a problem im having? i bought a
new wireless lap top and loaded my wireless blueyonder software, it
uses a small net gear adaptor that plugs into the laptop; i am
constantly suffering loss of connection and have three times had to
start from scratch; this performed faultlessly for about two years on
my old PC, blueyoner seem unable to help, any advice appreciated
tnks
dave