PAP 2

Old March 4th 06, 05:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dellboy

Default PAP 2

wrote in message
Anyone know where a Linksys PAP2 ( UNLOCKED )can be purchased in the
uk.

Unlocking a Vonage unit will save you a mint, I brought a unit from Comet
(£19.99)and managed to unlock it without too much hassle.

Old March 4th 06, 07:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dellboy

wrote in message
On Sat, 4 Mar 2006 17:46:58 -0000, "Dellboy"
I have a Vonage unit here which I was thinking of putting in the bin
so how do you unlock them then .

Here`s a URL :-http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,14450684%7Edays=9999

But DO NOT let the Pap2 go onto the internet until you have done everything
correctly!!!

This will allow Vonage to update the firmware to lockable frimware, if you
need more help let us know i`ll guide you as much as I can..

Old April 23rd 06, 07:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
ScrAtcH²

On Sat, 4 Mar 2006 17:46:58 -0000, "Dellboy"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
Anyone know where a Linksys PAP2 ( UNLOCKED )can be purchased in the
uk.

Unlocking a Vonage unit will save you a mint, I brought a unit from Comet
(£19.99)and managed to unlock it without too much hassle.

I picked up one of these about a week ago @comet and just got round to
unlocking it.

You should'nt have any problems if you follow the instructions on the
link posted by Dellboy.

Now, I have to sort out the Dial Plan any advice is welcome ...

Old April 23rd 06, 07:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 19:02:25 +0100, ScrAtcH²
wrote:

On Sat, 4 Mar 2006 17:46:58 -0000, "Dellboy"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
Anyone know where a Linksys PAP2 ( UNLOCKED )can be purchased in the
uk.

Unlocking a Vonage unit will save you a mint, I brought a unit from Comet
(£19.99)and managed to unlock it without too much hassle.

I picked up one of these about a week ago @comet and just got round to
unlocking it.

You should'nt have any problems if you follow the instructions on the
link posted by Dellboy.

Now, I have to sort out the Dial Plan any advice is welcome ...

Re dial plan....voxilla.com and numerous 'google groups' posts. Just
do a search and you'll find all you want.

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old April 23rd 06, 09:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh ScrAtcH²:
wrote:

wrote in message
Anyone know where a Linksys PAP2 ( UNLOCKED )can be purchased in the
uk.

Unlocking a Vonage unit will save you a mint, I brought a unit from
Comet (£19.99)and managed to unlock it without too much hassle.

I picked up one of these about a week ago @comet and just got round to
unlocking it.

You should'nt have any problems if you follow the instructions on the
link posted by Dellboy.

Now, I have to sort out the Dial Plan any advice is welcome ...

(0|00|0:0044[1-8]xx.|999:00441216874070S0|:0044121[2-8]xxxxxx|xx.)

Is the one I currently use, this is for VoIP Stunt / SIP Discount etc.

--
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
3p/min & 1p Texts, EasyMobile, For £5 airtime bonus contact via:

Old April 23rd 06, 10:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh {{{{{Welcome}}}}}:
Thus spaketh ScrAtcH²:
wrote:

wrote in message
Anyone know where a Linksys PAP2 ( UNLOCKED )can be purchased in
the uk.

Unlocking a Vonage unit will save you a mint, I brought a unit from
Comet (£19.99)and managed to unlock it without too much hassle.

I picked up one of these about a week ago @comet and just got round
to unlocking it.

You should'nt have any problems if you follow the instructions on the
link posted by Dellboy.

Now, I have to sort out the Dial Plan any advice is welcome ...

(0|00|0:0044[1-8]xx.|999:00441216874070S0|:0044121[2-8]xxxxxx|xx.)

Is the one I currently use, this is for VoIP Stunt / SIP Discount etc.

Sorry * services were missed off.

(0|00|0:0044[1-8]xx.|999:00441216874070S0|:0044121[2-8]xxxxxx|xx.|*xx)

Old April 23rd 06, 10:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Meggahurtz

"ScrAtcH²" wrote in message

I picked up one of these about a week ago @comet and just got round to
unlocking it.

You should'nt have any problems if you follow the instructions on the
link posted by Dellboy.

I`ve now gone a stage further and managed to flash it with the Sipura
software to allow 2 lines on the 1 line "so to speak", works really well.

I lift the handset and i`m connected to sipgate push the "#" button and i`m
using Voipstunt )

I`ve just got to suss how to enter the Dial plan in the Sipura firmware,
seems blanked out to me on my Pap2 unless i`ve missed something obvious :S

Old April 23rd 06, 10:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Meggahurtz

"Meggahurtz" wrote in message

My Apologies, i`ve changed my handle from "Dellboy" to "Meggahurtz" if you
were wondering :0)