tesco voip is not worth the money - can the handset be used with other voip services

Old March 4th 06, 07:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul woolley

Default tesco voip is not worth the money - can the handset be used with other voip services

Cant dial my tesco number from telewest, nlt or some BT lines.

Can call it from my vodafone and orange mobile, how ever it doesnt display
the caller id - just says unknown

is the handset they supply able to be used with other voip services seeing i
have paid for it now

paul