tesco voip - stay clear, read the problems below

Old March 4th 06, 08:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul woolley

Default tesco voip - stay clear, read the problems below

Cant dial my tesco number from telewest, nlt or some BT lines.

Can call it from my vodafone and orange mobile, how ever it doesnt display
the caller id - just says unknown

is the handset they supply able to be used with other voip services seeing i
have paid for it now

paul

Old March 5th 06, 12:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

The model e337 USB handsets Tesco supply with their service can be used
with Skype too.

If you download the CallMe driver from the below link:-

http://www.simplyphone.lu/index.php?...ds&language=EN

you'll be able to use them with Skype.