Business & Asterisk

Old March 4th 06, 10:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
John Smith

Default Business & Asterisk

Hi,

I'm quietly sticking an asterisk into our infrastructure.... my missing part
is a VoIP provider for PSTN calls....

If anyone has recomendations i'd be ready to go live

I'd quite like a deal where we pay "x" per month and all local/national is
included....

Any suggestions accepted...

Ta