adsl modem router

Old March 4th 06, 10:26 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking

Default adsl modem router

hi brother has an adsl modem/router, we set it up two weeks ago
between a Laptop and desktop and its worked ok. This morning when he
left for work it was still ok but when he returned it had dropped the
connection, I have checked all the pc connections and they are okay. I
suspect its a router problem because it affects both machines, any
ideas please. TIA