Internet broadband contract

Old March 4th 06, 09:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
davym

Default Internet broadband contract

Hello, Can anyone help me?

I'm looking for someone in UK to take over an Internet broadband
contract (AOL Silver).
I signed this contract last July (July 21st 2005) for at least 1 year.
I moved back to France to start my new job and look for someone who
will be interested to take over this contract until at least July 21st
2006.
An AOL agent advised me this possibility.

Advantages:
- Free modem,
- You will have to commit for only 4-5 months and not 12 months and
after this period you will be able to keep the contract or to cancel
whenever you want,
- I offer 15 days free Internet,
- I will help you to set everything,
- package upgradable to another option.

Please, contact me as soon as possible!

Davy

--
davym
Old March 5th 06, 01:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian

"davym" wrote in message

Hello, Can anyone help me?

I'm looking for someone in UK to take over an Internet broadband
contract (AOL Silver).
I signed this contract last July (July 21st 2005) for at least 1 year.
I moved back to France to start my new job and look for someone who
will be interested to take over this contract until at least July 21st
2006.
An AOL agent advised me this possibility.

Advantages:
- Free modem,
- You will have to commit for only 4-5 months and not 12 months and
after this period you will be able to keep the contract or to cancel
whenever you want,
- I offer 15 days free Internet,
- I will help you to set everything,
- package upgradable to another option.

Please, contact me as soon as possible!

Davy

Unless the person is moving into your old house then you would need to pay
the transfer fees. It's not something AOL would allow anyway, so I smell a
scam.

Old March 5th 06, 11:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Edward Cowling London UK

In message , davym
writes

Hello, Can anyone help me?

I'm looking for someone in UK to take over an Internet broadband
contract (AOL Silver).

AOL !!! Well if you pay me 5 grand I might consider it :-)

--
Edward Cowling London UK
Old March 5th 06, 12:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
alexd

davym wrote:

Hello, Can anyone help me?

I'm looking for someone in UK to take over an Internet broadband
contract (AOL Silver).

Have you tried selling it on eBay?

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
12:21:46 up 38 days, 16:40, 4 users, load average: 1.08, 0.87, 0.62

Old March 8th 06, 12:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
davym

alexd Wrote:

Have you tried selling it on eBay?

Thank you for this advice. I added an avert on ebay. It could be the
best solution. Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Davy

--