Thomson 580 password

Old March 5th 06, 07:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Trev

Default Thomson 580 password

Hi all
Thomson 580 on 4.3.2.9 firmware wont let me reset the password ( which I've
forgot!) Tried the reset button many times and tried to reload the firmware.
Username and password please! How do I factory reset this bloody box??
heh nowt like a bit of frustration on a sunday afo is there................
Cheers
Trev

Old March 6th 06, 07:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Moonshine

On Sun, 5 Mar 2006 19:10:33 -0000, "Trev"
wrote:

Hi all
Thomson 580 on 4.3.2.9 firmware wont let me reset the password ( which I've
forgot!) Tried the reset button many times and tried to reload the firmware.
Username and password please! How do I factory reset this bloody box??
heh nowt like a bit of frustration on a sunday afo is there................
Cheers
Trev

Default User name is Administrator (capital A) with no password.

The reset button needs to be held for 7 seconds to clear config.