VoipStunt & Windows Messenger

Old March 6th 06, 09:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nho Whei

Default VoipStunt & Windows Messenger

The latest VoipStunt fires up Windows Messenger, or have I effed up
the setup somewhere?
Old March 6th 06, 10:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul123

Nho Whei wrote:
The latest VoipStunt fires up Windows Messenger, or have I effed up
the setup somewhere?

same happened here - it updated the (messenger) prog then shut down...

Old March 11th 06, 12:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

paul123 wrote:
Nho Whei wrote:
The latest VoipStunt fires up Windows Messenger, or have I effed up
the setup somewhere?

same happened here - it updated the (messenger) prog then shut down...

Clear the files from your tempory folders - the setup file is there
from the last time you updated MSN Messenger and that's preventing the
voipbuster setup program from downloading correctly and running. when
you've cleared your temporary folder you may download voipbuster again
and install.