Sipura SPA-3000

Old March 7th 06, 06:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Sipura SPA-3000

Hello,

I have a problem regarding the sipura SPA-3000. I have connected it to
my PBX (Siemens Hicom 100E) and its reachable under the #15.
When I call the 15 I get a tone. I dial the number, get the message
from my provider how much the call costs and it begins to ring.
But after 30 seconds (no matter if the call has been answered or not)
the device hangs up and the call ends.

I don't know which to configure. It always happens after exact 30 sec.
I don't know which setting I have to alter to get this solved.

I hope that you can help me with this problem.

Martin