Netgear DG834GT and Be Unlimited (ADSL2+)?

Old March 8th 06, 11:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tom

Default Netgear DG834GT and Be Unlimited (ADSL2+)?

Anybody using successfuly a Netgear router with Be Unlimited?

Thanks,
Tom

Old March 12th 06, 01:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bal

"Tom" wrote in message
Anybody using successfuly a Netgear router with Be Unlimited?

Thanks,
Tom

Hi Tom,

yes I am currently connected to Be Unlimited using the Netgear DG834GT.

Setting used were

Multiplexing Method - LLC-Based
No login details required
PPOE over ethernet option, wording not spot on as I can't see the option
after selection.
VPI 0
VCI 101

So far so good on the download front but a slight lag on web pages.

HTH

Bal