Bt 2110 "Voyager" possibly?

Old March 8th 06, 02:18 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Jon

Default Bt 2110 "Voyager" possibly?

All,

I'm going to attempt a VNC session tonight to help fix a mates PC. He's
behind what I think is a voyager 2110 wireless router. I may need to
remote manage this router.

Assuming I know the WAN IP, what's the port number for remote management
on this unit? Is it the standard setup of http://wan ip:port then
login with username and password?

Cheers all
--