whats the MAX speed I can have?

Old March 9th 06, 05:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Count Dracula

Default whats the MAX speed I can have?

as subject, details of my stats below:

I am approximately 1.15km from the exchange (straight line distance).
My DSL status is:
576 Kbps Upstream (current)
1216 Kbps Downstream (current)
US Margin: 19
DS Margin: 10
LOS Errors: 0
DS Line Attenuation: 47
US Line Attenuation: 53
Path Mode Fast: Path
VPI: 0
VCI: 38
Encapsulation: PPPoA using VC-Mux
Authentication: CHAP
Modulation: G.dmt

BT exchange Status:
ADSL status: Enabled
ADSL enable date: 31 Mar 2000
ADSL prereg: 0 (+0 duplicates)
SDSL status: Enabled
SDSL enable date: 14 Feb 2005
ADSL Max status: RFS date set
ADSL Max enable date: 31 Mar 2006 (Tentative)

Old March 12th 06, 04:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
barry

Count Dracula wrote:
[...]

pretty much looks like th max to me, save for a few k perhaps. I doubt
you'll get anything significantly faster without it dropping out
occasionally
Old March 12th 06, 10:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
I know everything

"Count Dracula" wrote in message
[...]

How do you get all this info with a router ? That's a high upload speed you
have ??