Have been looking for a new ISP and found this...

Old March 9th 06, 07:55 AM posted to plusnet.service.customer-feedback,uk.telecom.broadband
Peter M

Default Have been looking for a new ISP and found this...

On 09 Mar 2006 07:08, Usenet wrote:

https://www.evolutiondsl.net/index2.htm

Anyone any opinion of them?

Sorry, have no knowledge (except they were mentioned on ADSLguide
in their news item about Max DSL, dated 01/03/2006). Since there
are unlikely to be many 'existing customers' of the ISP reading a
post in an ISP's internal group, and since it is likely unwelcome
to discuss competitors, I've cross-posted this and set follow-ups
to uk.telecom.broadband

Suggest you go to www.ADSLguide.org for any comments posted there
by existing users. Apart from an ISP being reliable, I would not
be sure what you might have been looking for, from your post...

Some might state their requirements in terms of total traffic and
some price, or something they want in particular - perhaps binary
newsgroups, in your case (but since we're not mindreaders, that's
just my guess based on your posting as "Usenet". Good luck! PGM.