Is ADSL Guide.org.uk down?

Old March 9th 06, 10:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
jpd

Default Is ADSL Guide.org.uk down?

I've been trying to log on to www.adslguide.org.uk and I'm mot getting
anything, with I.E or Firefox.

Can anyone else get it ?

Old March 9th 06, 10:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Flying Rat

In article , jpd says...
I've been trying to log on to www.adslguide.org.uk and I'm mot getting
anything, with I.E or Firefox.

Can anyone else get it ?

no problems at all, just clicked your link and it came up first time.
Was on there earlier as well.

FR
Old March 9th 06, 11:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

"Flying Rat" wrote in message

In article , jpd says...
I've been trying to log on to www.adslguide.org.uk and
I'm mot getting anything, with I.E or Firefox.

Can anyone else get it ?

no problems at all, just clicked your link and it came up
first time. Was on there earlier as well.

Working here, but v...e...r...y slow, pages taking in excess of a minute
to load.

Ivor

Old March 9th 06, 11:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
aa

In ,
jpd wrote:

I've been trying to log on to www.adslguide.org.uk and I'm mot getting
anything, with I.E or Firefox.

Can anyone else get it ?

Yes, no problem at all (using Telewest Blueyonder).
--
aa

Old March 9th 06, 08:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rob

Flying Rat wrote:
In article , jpd says...
I've been trying to log on to www.adslguide.org.uk and I'm mot getting
anything, with I.E or Firefox.

Can anyone else get it ?

no problems at all, just clicked your link and it came up first time.
Was on there earlier as well.

FR

I've also noticed this on adslguide and some other sites. Using firefox
the lower status bar hangs on "waiting for google-analytics" ??

Rob
Old March 11th 06, 09:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Silk

aa wrote:

Yes, no problem at all

You were doing alright until this point...

(using Telewest Blueyonder).

Oh dear. :-(