SIP address for SipDiscount lines

Old March 10th 06, 04:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dean Kelly

Default SIP address for SipDiscount lines

Hi guys

Do any of you know what SIP domain to use to allow incoming calls to
SIPDiscount being dialled as an email address?

I'm using "sip1.sipdiscount.com" in my ATA so I presumed I could do
but that doesn't work, neither does
.

The reason I ask is I want to point to my SIPDiscount line from Gradwell
(PBX and PSTN forwarding) so need the textual SIP address for this.

Cheers - Dean

Old March 11th 06, 04:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Soruk

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 16:45:16 GMT, Dean Kelly wrote:
Hi guys

Do any of you know what SIP domain to use to allow incoming calls to
SIPDiscount being dialled as an email address?

I'm using "sip1.sipdiscount.com" in my ATA so I presumed I could do
but that doesn't work, neither does
.

What about or
?