VOIP Cheap Problems Tonight (11 Mar 2006)?

Old March 11th 06, 06:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Marty C

Default VOIP Cheap Problems Tonight (11 Mar 2006)?

Anyone else having problems on VOIP Cheap tonight?

Just get an un-obatinable tone when I call any numbers. (Yes. I am dialling
00 44 and dropping the first 0!)

Marty

Old March 11th 06, 07:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Marty C

wrote in message

Same problem with Internet calls.com also ! .

Just tried calling my mobile (as opposed to a UK landline) and it works
fine!

Presumably something to do with the routing being different?

Marty