Replacement all-in-router for voip accounts

Old March 12th 06, 04:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
PL

Default Replacement all-in-router for voip accounts

Does anyone have any opinion on this Safecom unit from ebuyer?

http://www.ebuyer.com/ product code 90976

I want to network my desktop and notebook, in conjunction with a voip
account. In this respect, I've got an MTA from voip.co.uk and one of
those 25 Bluetalk ATA's on it's way.

I currently have a 1-port Solwise router, which I use in conjunction
with a network desktop switch. I just get the impression my setup is
slightly clumsy, which I'm hoping this unit will simplify, and at a
relatively low cost?

Old March 12th 06, 06:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

I've had 2 Switches made by Safecom which have died, recently got the
wireless version of that router for a friend and it died. Also got a
wireless USB thing which drops connections all time.

I do have another friend with a working safecom router.. So some seem to
work