Fritz Box Fon ATA - Bad echos on line

Old March 13th 06, 03:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
mackeyuk

Default Fritz Box Fon ATA - Bad echos on line

Hi All,

I have a Fritz Box Fon ATA running the latest firmware 11.04.01 and I
have noticed a really annoying echo for the caller. The fritz box
caller quality is fine.

I have tried different handsets and Voip providers (voipfone.co.uk and
sipgate.co.uk), but still the echo is there. Has anyone got the same
problem or a solution?

Other than the echo problems I'm really impressed with the unit.

Old March 13th 06, 05:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"mackeyuk" wrote in message
oups.com
Hi All,

I have a Fritz Box Fon ATA running the latest firmware
11.04.01 and I have noticed a really annoying echo for
the caller. The fritz box caller quality is fine.

I have tried different handsets and Voip providers
(voipfone.co.uk and sipgate.co.uk), but still the echo is
there. Has anyone got the same problem or a solution?

Other than the echo problems I'm really impressed with
the unit.

Is this the ATA standalone version or the one with the built in modem..? I
have the latter (Fritz!Box Fon) and I have not had any problems such as
you describe. Have you asked AVM's help desk..? They have been good when
I've asked them about things in the past. Email them from the "contact"
link on the website www.avm.de/en

Ivor