Netgear DG814 connectivity with Netgear Voice Adaptor TA612V

Old March 13th 06, 04:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Netgear DG814 connectivity with Netgear Voice Adaptor TA612V

Hi
Has anyone got same setup as me and can help?
I have just purchased a Netgear Voice Adaptor TA612V and wish to
connect it to my Broadband via a Netgear DG814 and so far have drawn a
blank with any connectivity info I can find (Voice adaptor setup
paperwork and Sipgate helpdesk).
My ISP is BT Broadband

Any help would be appreciated

Old March 13th 06, 04:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jim

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi
Has anyone got same setup as me and can help?
I have just purchased a Netgear Voice Adaptor TA612V and wish to
connect it to my Broadband via a Netgear DG814 and so far have drawn a
blank with any connectivity info I can find (Voice adaptor setup
paperwork and Sipgate helpdesk).
My ISP is BT Broadband

Any help would be appreciated

In what way are your drawing a blank?

As I understand it, you connect the TA612V to the LAN (rear of the DG814)
and away you go. Of course unless it came pre-configured, you'll have to
set up an IP address to match that of your existing LAN and configure the
settings for sipgate. Where are youhaving problems with getting it going?

Jim