Latest voip phone/usb phone/gateway

Old March 14th 06, 06:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Latest voip phone/usb phone/gateway

Our online store provide VoIP terminal from China
USB Phone:AU-100 AU-200
USB Gateway:AU-600
IP Phone:AT-320PD/AT-320EE/AT-320ED
VoIP Gateway:AG-168V/AG-268/AG-468
the prices are very suitable for personal usage.
please visit our web http://www.skype-link.com

Old March 14th 06, 07:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

On 13 Mar 2006, IN uk.telecom.broadband, wrote:

Our online store provide VoIP terminal from China

WRONG NEWSGROUP - DON'T BOTHER POSTING HERE AGAIN!
Old March 14th 06, 09:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Adrian

poster wrote:
On 13 Mar 2006, IN uk.telecom.broadband, wrote:

Our online store provide VoIP terminal from China

WRONG NEWSGROUP - DON'T BOTHER POSTING HERE AGAIN!

There's no point in replying to spammers, they're not going to read any
posts.

Old March 14th 06, 09:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

On 14 Mar 2006 09:30, "Adrian" wrote:

There's no point in replying to spammers, they're not going to
read any posts.

IME some which target specific groups do, which is why I responded.
YMMV, but I considered before posting, given past traffic/results.