Business Broadband ISP recommendations

Old March 14th 06, 06:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John F Kappler

Default Business Broadband ISP recommendations

I'm evaluating ISPs for a user who requires ADSL for multiple
locations (with business level support - 24/7).

Does anyone know of ISPs that might offer discount off their normal
rates for multiple user locations (20+)

TIA,

JohnK
Old March 14th 06, 07:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

On 14 Mar 2006, (John F Kappler) wrote:

I'm evaluating ISPs for a user who requires ADSL for multiple
locations (with business level support - 24/7).

Does anyone know of ISPs that might offer discount off their normal
rates for multiple user locations (20+)

a) might be worth posting such a request to uk.net.providers
and the "Message Boards" on
www.ADSLguide.org (there should
be a forum in the first section which would be suitable).

b) would like to see your summary of the ISPs you shortlist, and
any reasons for excluding particular ISPs (ignoring discount
aspect, which may not apply for others looking for new ISP,
such as some customers of Metronet.

TIA, Peter M.
Old March 14th 06, 09:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jason Clifford

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006, John F Kappler wrote:

I'm evaluating ISPs for a user who requires ADSL for multiple
locations (with business level support - 24/7).

Does anyone know of ISPs that might offer discount off their normal
rates for multiple user locations (20+)

We can offer discounts from our flat rate service business prices if you
have multiple connections.

Support is 24/7 and UK based.

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/ up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just 14.98

Old March 15th 06, 07:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John F Kappler

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 12:50 +0000 (GMT Standard Time),
(www.icuknet.co.uk) wrote:

In article ,

*Subject:* Business Broadband ISP recommendations
*From:* (John F Kappler)
*Date:* Tue, 14 Mar 2006 06:48:42 GMT

I'm evaluating ISPs for a user who requires ADSL for multiple
locations (with business level support - 24/7).

Does anyone know of ISPs that might offer discount off their normal
rates for multiple user locations (20+)

Do bear in mind that with 24 x 7 support for ADSL, if the fault is at
BT's end, it is normally only looked into during office working hours.

FWIW, we have Business ADSL connections available
http://www.icukhosting.co.uk/internet_adsl_business.asp

Leslie
www.icukhosting.co.uk

Regret its discounts especially the customer is looking for.

We already have 24/7 support from an excellent ISP (and the usual
staggeringly awful support from BT - e.g. two weeks to fix a fault on
the line!)

Thanks everyone,

JohnK