April Product Refresh - Pre-annoucement details

Old March 15th 06, 12:04 PM posted to plusnet.service.customer-feedback,uk.telecom.broadband
Peter M

Default April Product Refresh - Pre-annoucement details

On 15 Mar 2006 10:45, "Cary Moore" wrote:

(Thanks for enlightening us, Cary)

For those that don't use the PN web discussion groups below is a post
by Ian Wild detailing PN's product refresh plans. The text with images
can be found he

https://portal.plus.net/central/foru...ic.php?t=40071

and on ADSLguide, there's some info too (from a posting by Ian Wild)...

:Just to let you know, I have now posted details of our new products within
:the PlusNet forums. It's a long post, but hopefully detailed enough to not
:leave too many questions.

:http://portal.plus.net/central/forum...c.php?p=291043

:Use the username and password 'guest' and 'guest' if you don;t already have
:a PlusNet login.

Maybe Ian Wild can explain why it takes a customer to inform USENET users,
and has there been any similar announcement (link to the web site, at the
minimum) sent out for those customers (I know of one business user, for
a start) who don't routinely use web based discussion areas, nor news.

Latest e-mail I have is an "Update on Network Issues" from Carol Axe, to
postmaster, dated 14.03.06 at 22:10 I suppose there might be another
mail message being sent out (but nothing received here by 12:00) that
gives the information Ian Wild posted yesterday.

Come, come, you were only going to reduce USENET to being text-only, you
act like it has been completely closed down already. Peter Morgan.

Old March 15th 06, 02:16 PM posted to plusnet.service.customer-feedback,uk.telecom.broadband
K A Nuttall

Peter M wrote in article
:

Maybe Ian Wild can explain why it takes a customer to inform
USENET users

I invited Ian over for a virtual cuppa. I'll put a coaster on top, just
in case.

--
K A Nuttall
www.yammer.co.uk
Old March 15th 06, 05:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Old Codger

K A Nuttall wrote:
Peter M wrote in article
:

Maybe Ian Wild can explain why it takes a customer to inform
USENET users

I invited Ian over for a virtual cuppa. I'll put a coaster on top,
just in case.

I notice Ian is back.

The 10% (abusers) has now become 5%

Ian is saying the limits are not caps.