LLU question

Old March 16th 06, 10:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
systemtek

Default LLU question

Hi All

Quick question here :

If i am on "normal" ADSL and then i switch to a ADSL provider who is on
LLU
on my exchange, what actually happens to my line, its obviouly down for
say
10 mins. Is it physically swopped from one peice of kit to another in
the
exchange ?

Thanks

Old March 16th 06, 02:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 02:50:58 -0800, systemtek wrote:

on my exchange, what actually happens to my line, its obviouly down for
say
10 mins.

Assuming they can migrate you, when I switched from Tiscali datastream, it
took three weeks.