Tiscali giving MACs

Old March 16th 06, 04:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Joe Soap

Default Tiscali giving MACs

It's tue! Tiscali have been forced to start giving out MACs, I got mine
this morning!

How? dial 0845 077 4488 and demand your MAC.

Watch this space for more developments.

--
Joe Soap.
JUNK is stuff that you keep for 20 years,
Old March 16th 06, 06:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Marc B

Got my Tiscali MAC back in December. They're still billing me though
despite now being with PlusNet. I'll let you know when this stops and I'm
finally free.

Marc

Old March 16th 06, 07:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Joe Soap

:

Got my Tiscali MAC back in December. They're still billing me though
despite now being with PlusNet. I'll let you know when this stops and
I'm finally free.

They won't continue billing me, I intend to cancel the Direct Debit
authority - I stopped the Credit Card whirligig as soon as I could. You
can't cancel those, they continue until THEY decide to stop.