ADSL Router

Old March 16th 06, 04:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Bradley

Default ADSL Router

Thinking of buying a ZOOM X6 WL MODEM ROUTER.

Is this piece of equipment an item which can be bought with confidence or
should it be left on the retail store shelf and something else chosen?

David Bradley
Old March 16th 06, 06:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Stewart

I use the Zoom X6 it's an excellent product. However, ensure the Firmware
is the latest version 1.06.70

Ian

news