VoipBuster in number.

Old March 17th 06, 12:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Sparks

Default VoipBuster in number.

wrote in message
I just got a voipbuster in number +44118*******. I used my land line
to phone 0044118******* and it didn't connect. What am I doing wrong?
pete
My hobby horse. http://www.brazierbridgewood.blogspot.com/

Try 0118*******

Old March 17th 06, 12:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Sparks

Try 0118*******

Yes that worked fine thank you.
pete

I have noticed, if you call 0044 from a BT land line (well, mine anyway) you
get a NU tone
My NTL line doesn't mind if you use the full international number

Sparks...

Old March 17th 06, 11:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh :
On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 00:43:35 -0000, "Sparks"
wrote:

Try 0118*******

Yes that worked fine thank you.
pete

I have noticed, if you call 0044 from a BT land line (well, mine
anyway) you get a NU tone
My NTL line doesn't mind if you use the full international number

I just tried it from my payg mobile. I got charged but I expected
that:-)
pete

My hobby horse.
http://www.brazierbridgewood.blogspot.com/

Yes, mobiles accept the full international number, how ever it is best to use
+44 instead of 0044, as you may be in a country such as USA or Australia which
doesn't use 00 for international calls. All my UK numbers on my mobile are in
+44 format, this is so I don't have to mess around when using my phone abroad.