password and settings

Old March 18th 06, 12:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
AJB

Default password and settings

I seem to have lost the settings for my Zen adsl account .
I still have the connection but the password is blanked
out so i do not know what it is. How do i found out?.

Andy.

Old March 18th 06, 01:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SecretSquiddle

"AJB" wrote in message
I seem to have lost the settings for my Zen adsl account .
I still have the connection but the password is blanked
out so i do not know what it is. How do i found out?.

Andy.

https://portal.zen.co.uk/

You can register for this. You do not need your original password to join,
but you will need your details, like sign up email address, phone number
etc.

All details are stored here, under orders (your original order of ADSL)

**SS**

Old March 19th 06, 11:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sparks

"AJB" wrote in message
I seem to have lost the settings for my Zen adsl account .
I still have the connection but the password is blanked
out so i do not know what it is. How do i found out?.

Andy.

IF you can see a line of *******'s then try this
http://www.snadboy.com/

Sparks...