LEGAL and intelligent Business!!

Old March 18th 06, 07:41 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Alby69

Default LEGAL and intelligent Business!!

International great Business on line!! If you are looking for a real
Business, i suggest you to go here and take a tour to realize all about this
honest and professional network-marketing!!! Believe me , you are not
wasting your time now!!!
http://www.freedom.ws/alby1969

Old March 18th 06, 07:42 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
simon

"Alby69" wrote in message
International great Business on line!! If you are looking for a real
Business, i suggest you to go here and take a tour to realize all about
this honest and professional network-marketing!!! Believe me , you are not
wasting your time now!!!
http://www.pyramidsales.com

Pyramid sales scams, no matter how they are dressed up, are illegal in the
UK.

Old March 18th 06, 08:48 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Alby69

Simon our company GDI doesn't offer a Pyramid sales scams but a professional
network-marketing that is really another thing!!!!!
"simon" ha scritto nel messaggio
news

Old March 18th 06, 11:15 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
deKay

Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Sat, 18 Mar
uk.comp.home-networking, yawatina tan reek esk "Alby69"
fornis do marikano es bono tan el:

Simon our company GDI doesn't offer a Pyramid sales scams but a professional
network-marketing that is really another thing!!!!!

Professional network marketing that involves getting an idiot to spam
newsgroups?

You're really selling it to me.

deKay
--
Lofi Gaming: www.lofi-gaming.org.uk [Gamertag: deKay 01]
Gaming Diary: www.lofi-gaming.org.uk/diary/
Old March 18th 06, 11:41 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Spin Dryer

You are a spamming tin.it moron.

tin.it are an appalling excuse for an ISP.

Old March 19th 06, 12:58 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Dave J.

In t within
uk.comp.home-networking, 'Alby69' wrote:

Simon our company GDI doesn't offer a Pyramid sales scams but a professional
network-marketing that is really another thing!!!!!

Don't tell me, you've got the patent on multiple exclamation marks?

Old March 19th 06, 05:53 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Conor

In article , Alby69
says...
Simon our company GDI doesn't offer a Pyramid sales scams but a professional
network-marketing that is really another thing!!!!!

Network Marketing also known as MLM is a pyramid scheme and illegal in
the UK.

Kindly **** off sheister.

--
Conor,