Grandstream BT 101

Old March 20th 06, 12:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
TR

Default Grandstream BT 101

I currently use sipgate, the phone has 6.7 firmware
the latest grandstream firmware is 8.16, does anyone know if this will work
on sipgate, has anyone tried it ??

(PS don't try it on my behalf as you can't go back if it don't work)

cheers
Old March 20th 06, 06:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick B.

TR wrote:
I currently use sipgate, the phone has 6.7 firmware
the latest grandstream firmware is 8.16, does anyone know if this will work
on sipgate, has anyone tried it ??

(PS don't try it on my behalf as you can't go back if it don't work)

Yes. I updated mine by configuring it to use their TFTP server. It
appeared to solve problems I was having operating behind a NAT router,
but then again that may have been sipgate registration problems.

--
Nick B.
Old March 21st 06, 12:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
TR

Nick B. wrote:
TR wrote:

I currently use sipgate, the phone has 6.7 firmware
the latest grandstream firmware is 8.16, does anyone know if this will
work
on sipgate, has anyone tried it ??

(PS don't try it on my behalf as you can't go back if it don't work)

Yes. I updated mine by configuring it to use their TFTP server. It
appeared to solve problems I was having operating behind a NAT router,
but then again that may have been sipgate registration problems.

Cheers for that, and youre not having any issues with router
compatability ? my router is a Netgear WGR614v3

cheers