How can I monitor wifi traffic on my wifi router?

Old March 20th 06, 03:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
BJH

Default How can I monitor wifi traffic on my wifi router?

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 17:15:47 +0000, Peter wrote:

It's a Draytek 2900Gi. There isn't anything obvious in the menus...

I would like to monitor packets to/from a particular wifi client.

Hi

I use PRTG Traffic Grapher from www.paessler.com with my 3COM router, its
free with limitations but is good enough for my simple needs. It may suit
you. It requires SNMP I can't say if your particular router supports that
or not?

--
Regards
Barry